Weglot will turn your website into a multilingual website, within minutes.
Translate your WordPress website
Below is a step by step guide to integrate Weglot to your WordPress website.
If you don't have an API key, you need to sign up first.
1) Go to your admin dashboard and click on "plugins" and "add-new".
2) Search for "Weglot".
3) Find the Weglot plugin and click on install now.
4) When installed click on the "activate plugin" link.
5) Once installed and activated properly, go to the "Weglot" Tab.
6) Once there make sure to add and save your api key, your original language and your destination languages.
You can also set the other parameters in "Language button appearance" to change the appearance of the button
7) (Optional) Go in Appearence -> Widgets and drag and drop Weglot Translate widget where you want to place it. If you skip this step, the button will appear by default at the bottom right.
7) (Optional) Do more with Weglot Translate plugin
You can find more resources about what you can with the WordPress plugin in our developer space.