Translate your WordPress website
Below is a step by step guide to integrate Weglot to your WordPress website. If you don’t have a Weglot API key yet, you need to sign up first.
Looking to translate a WooCommerce store? The installation process is the same!
1) Go to your website admin dashboard and click on “Plugins” and “Add new”.
2) Search for “Weglot”
3) Find the Weglot plugin and click on “Install Now”
4) When installed, click on the “Activate” button
5) Once installed and activated properly, go to the “Weglot” Tab
6) To finalize your installation, add your Weglot API key, your original language, and your destination languages.
Do more with the Weglot Translate plugin
You can find more resources about what you can with the WordPress plugin in our developer space.